Visit our farm site!



http://graswerka.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Maybe it's the weather. As up and positive as I was last week, today i am just flat... It may also be that i feel work is trying to take over my life! One of our veterinarians has been put out of commission and is on manditory bed rest, she will be out until February on maternity leave(damn kids ;) ). We knew this was coming and have someone to help us out-but she isn't ready to start yet. i was starting to find my groove-working less and seeing life outside of work. My knee jerk reaction is to put my tail between my legs and go back to work, but I won't do it this time. It will take me a few days to adjust to the new schedule but I will not go back to the old ways. I did tell the trainer that I will start the intense personal training NEXT week, otherwise I was just setting up unrealistic expectations. Two steps forward, one step back. Kris

No comments: