- After a Christmas full of dietary backsliding, I am back to eating in a manner which is more respectful of my health. I really noticed my joints hurt -I wonder if sugar has something to do with that? I am back at the gym-but not 6 days a week, I am instead aiming for 4 great workouts-balance in all things.
- I am balancing my checkbook and following the compact-DH and L6 are in need of some clothes so I will anticipate and look for resale instead of 'I need them right now lets go to target/kohl's'.
- DH and I spent Sunday afternoon preparing food and cooking together, this week we have great leftovers to eat and my salad vegggies are all cut up--no excuses! My chicks and I made sandwiches for cold lunches (E10 cried!-she is not used to me following up on my 'ideas') and bagged up dried cranberries and snack stuff.
- I put a basket in the bathroom with pieces of flannel rags and explained the the girls that if they wish to save water they can use these instead of TP (only for #1 though!!) there is a mesh bag to put the used one in which will go right into the washer. L6 thought this was the coolest thing, DH and E10 think I am strange! Not getting the 'what can i do without?'.
- The best part was setting a goal of putting the house on the market by april 1st, and calling the two property owners on either side of my dads place--I had to leave a message in both cases, but I am doing something instead of saying someday or i wish...